Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The IMDB crawl

I'm on the computer in my school's computer lab because, well, I'm bored as hell. It's finals week, my mind is burned out, and I just need to let my mind relax and not be on hyper-tense mode all the time. So I'm on IMDB checking out my favorite actors and I go to Christian Bale's page. And I'm shocked. Somewhat excited. I would've screamed if it was socially appropriate for me to do that in a group setting.
Christian Bale is rumored to be in the new Terminator movie as John Connor. WHOA! Crazy! I haven't seen Terminator III yet, but dude. Christian Bale killing robots and protecting the human race from complete cyborginaztion. I don't even know if "cyborginaztion" is a word, but it deserves to be if Christian Bale is John Connor. Even though I have a sneaking feeling it's kind of going to be like Equilibrium, but with a slightly better plot.
Also on my Christian Bale search, I saw the character posters for I'm Not There, which I still haven't seen. Cate Blanchet looks amazing as Dylan though, the best out of all of them. Why haven't seen this movie yet? Oh yeah, I'm poor as fuck.

No comments: