Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Incredible Mr. Norton

I think I've stated before on this blog that I am always and forever a DC fan. But the Marvel industry has really upped their game with the recent releases of Iron Man and more recently The Incredible Hulk. What I really love about these Marvel movies is how everything ties together. Marvel has a plan! Whoa! For those who don't know, Marvel has decided to release a series of comic book movies to prepare audiences for an Avengers movie (think Justice League, but Marvel). So we have a possible Captain America and Thor movie in our future before or shortly after the Avengers movie. Way to go Marvel.
It just always seems that DC can't keep up when it comes to film. Catwoman? Superman Returns? No thanks. If you haven't seen it yet, go check out The Incredible Hulk. Making a brute monster into a kind creature can be tough apparently, since The Hulk couldn't have blew more. But The Incredible Hulk really does up the ante, combined with an awesome plot and awesome acting. Norton trying to bring the industry from the fucking cellar door, if you know what I mean. If you don't know what I mean, click here.

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

That was hilarious. "Do you know what I'd do to you? Did you see Fight Club or American History X?"