Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Shock and Losses

Well, 2008 is coming to a close. The Entertainment world has endured it's share of shock and losses with the deaths of Heath Ledger, Bernie Mac, Paul Newman Eartha Kitt and others.

They will be missed.

But the thing that sticks in my craw right now is the delay of my beloved Watchmen. God how I want to see this film. Ever since I saw the trailor and read the entire graphic novel standing up at my local Borders, I have been salivating for it. But, alas, I wait for it. Still.

The same way I waited for Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull and Twilight. WTF Were these worth waiting for? No.

Now, I realize my rants on this blog have not been as prolific or frequent or even as good as others, but I have enjoyed reading the blog and trying to stay abreast of the entertainment world.

Dominick you do a fantastic job reviewing these films and your blog entries kick ass everytime.

Amy darling thank you so much for allowing me to continue to contribute, inspite of myself.

I wish you both a Happy New Year and luck and fortune with it.

Movies I do not want to see again:

Hancock

Twilight

Dead and Breakfast

any of the Horrorfest 7 films to die for.

Cloverfield

The shock of them sucking so bad and the loss of money from seeing them is why I haven't blogged enough.

2 comments:

Dominick M. said...

Thank you lots. Also, if they fuck with Watchmen, I'm never watching another Fox film again. That includes "Wolverine." They're messing with the adaptation of my all-time favorite novel. Not good.

Amy D. said...

Hey thanks for writing on here! And I also agree about Watchmen. I need it, I want it, so Fox should drop their act and just give it to me before I go ape-shit.