Saturday, February 9, 2008

Oh oui, Frenchy.

I just cannot wait until "Be Kind, Rewind"! My friend posted this on my myspace page. Its a bit awkward reading that sentence.



AH! Michel Gondry just rocks. If I do get to have the film-making career I hope I have, the only thing that I aspire to do is to have fun through my characters. Make sense? I think it does. And one thing that still has everything to do with Gondry is that I won't have a hissy fit when theres a reflection on glass and not have a fit when the camera is right there in the reflection. Who doesn't notice that? "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" had a light, camera, and the camera man right in the window! It does create a surreal feeling though I didn't catch it until the 3rd time I saw it. It is one of the few movies that I can watch over and over again and not become exhausted by the repeatition. Amazing.

I can't wait to see this movie. This is my pre-thought on "Be Kind, Rewind".

No comments: