Saturday, February 16, 2008

"We named the dog Indiana..."

I am pumped for the new Indiana Jones movie, despite the presense of Shia LaBeouf. I hate that kid. Every time I see him, I just think of that Disney Channel show Even Stevens. Any ways, putting aside douche LaBeouf and how old Harrison Ford looks/is, I still want to see my favorite hero grace the silver screen again. And lo and behold, the wonderful duo of Spielberg and Lucas released the official trailer just a couple of days ago. You can see it here on the official site. YouTube has a bunch of fake trailers, so don't bother going there yet.

May I say, it looks like the bombdiggity. Pardon my slang. There are a couple parts where I'm questioning the greatness of Indiana. Like the CG parts. I don't know, I just love the originals and knowing that Harrison Ford's too old to actually ride super fast on a motorcycle is kind of upsetting. The Last Crusade, Temple of Doom, and Raiders look so good without green screen and the fancy tools we have know. Just give me a little melting wax head action and I'm solid. But you got to update the hero for the modern audience.

Either way, May is going to rock for movies. Batman, Indy, Iron Man...why isn't it summer yet? I'm sick of this shitty Chicago weather...

No comments: