Sunday, July 13, 2008

Max Payne trailer

I've never really played a lot of video games, mainly because my brother would always hog the system and never gave me the chance to play anything worthwhile until he beat it. But I do remember the joys of shooting up people in Max Payne. Now I knew they were making a movie about it but didn't keep up with how the production was going on it. 20th Centurty Fox just released the official trailer to it this week and let me tell you, I don't know if this is going to be good or not. I feel very torn on it. I think I don't remember the game as well as I did, because there are demons and shit flying around and Mark Wahlberg is shooting them up. It's almost a mix of Constantine and The Punisher, but I hope for Max Payne's sake that it's better than both of those films combined. Watch the trailer and make your own decision:

No comments: