Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Watchmen Trailer

For those who were lucky enough to see The Dark Knight with the cool trailers (I saw Quantum of Solace and The Day the Earth Stood Still -- lame), you probably saw the trailer for the Zac Snyder movie Watchmen. Now, I've said before how wary of this movie I am, but the trailer makes me a little more relieved. I mean, putting aside the stupid slo-mo parts, the look and feel of the movie looks pretty close to the Alan Moore graphic novel. Plus, the Smashing Pumpkins (my favorite band) is playing in the background...oddly enough with a song that they wrote for Batman & Robin. But the version in the trailer is much, much better than the one featured in that awful movie. So, if you haven't seen it, or if you want to see it again, check it out here:

No comments: